Position: Project Coordinator
Dept: Workforce Development
Reports to: Director of Workforce Development
Location: Los Angeles, Montebello area
Status: Non-exempt, Full-time
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the joint initiative between A New Way of Life and Our Lady Productions by successfully planning the program, managing relationships with partners, creating the program timeline, and coordinating any educational workshops for the program participants to ensure its long-term success and impact in the justice and entertainment space.
● Establish sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups, relevant entertainment companies and non-profit organizations.
● Represent the initiative and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, and the general public.
● Coordinate training program curriculum, calendar and facilitation for all program participants.
● Manage communications and development of materials for a full range of needs including, annual report, internal and external email newsletters, invitations, programming materials, social media posts and toolkits, presentation outlines, ensuring messages are consistent across all platforms.
● Manage donor and partner relationships as needed
● Coordinate fundraising or awareness events as needed
● Contribute to social media strategies
● Support program growth and development as necessary
● Experience in entertainment is strongly preferred
● Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
● Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building
● Significant understanding of justice and re-entry programs
● Proven ability to coordinate complex projects
● Demonstrate strong organizational, resourcefulness and time management skills with the capacity to be highly task-oriented
● Proactive problem-solving skills
● Personable, approachable, and able to build relationships and trust with employees and program participants
● The ability to work within a team and establish strong working relationships with individuals of diverse backgrounds and abilities
● Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office, proactive problem-solving skills
● Valid state driver’s license and vehicle insurance
Terms of Employment:
Candidates must live in the Los Angeles region, and have regular use of a personal vehicle; some travel required. Formerly incarcerated individuals or those impacted by the criminal justice or child welfare systems are encouraged to apply
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation includes medical, dental and vision insurance benefits, life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com