|A New Way of Life is seeking a talented individual to fill an open Communications Associate position. This position will support the production and release of communications strategy on a variety of platforms, as well as other activities designed to increase the visibility and impact of our work. The Communications Associate will support and work directly with the Communications Director.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- In collaboration with the Communications Director, manage ANWOL social media accounts and support social media campaigns and strategies.
- Manage and maintain a social media calendar and analytics.
- Convert ANWOL materials into user-friendly content for distribution across all communications channels, including web, newsletter, social media, etc., including the design of printed materials such as brochures and flyers as well as graphics and other items as needed.
- Write, organize and manage content for monthly newsletters on ANWOL achievements to donors, volunteers and partners via Mail Chimp.
- Manage ANWOL blogs and write blog posts on ANWOL residents and news.
- Ensure the communications database is kept up-to-date.
- Participate in the development of video stories that support ANWOL’s work.
- Identify, evaluate, and solve website problems.
- Manage website content and design to ensure delivery of clear and creative content.
- Work on other projects or assignments as needed.
- Strong organizational, schedule management, project management, and problem- solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Ability to organize complex material and manage multiple projects at a time whileidentifying priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a wide range of constituents including staff, volunteers, donors, and program participants.
- Familiar with Canva.
- Graphic design abilities/experience.
- Technology savviness, fluent using social media, blogs, website administrator tools, database and email systems.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE POSITION – (FIRST NAME, LAST NAME) in the subject.